Monday, February 27, 2012

My First Admit!

Well my first admission decision came through last week and I was ACCEPTED to Johnson (Cornell)!!!!! I can finally breathe. I received the called at 11:56 am and was on a high all week long.... Part 1 of Cornell down but since I applied to a dual degree I'm still waiting on the ILR school.  Even though I'm still waiting, it's a great feeling to know that I could be attending Cornell this fall. Good luck to those who are wrapping up their interviews and awaiting their admission decision.

-Ms.HR

3 comments:

Motown February 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

CONGRATS MISS HR!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Str1der March 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM  

Congrats! its a great program, and I think the dual degree option with the MILR is phenomenal. I had been admitted to the MILR program in 2009 but couldn't go then. Will definitely be applying to cornell next year for the MBA/MILR option

Unknown July 3, 2016 at 12:41 PM  

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up!
juegosfrival.com | friv400game.com | friv2gamers.com

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP