Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Interview of the Season

Last week I had my first bschool interview. Before I tell you about the interview let me tell you about prep. Over this bschool process google and I have become GREAT friends. I feel like google should know my computer's ip address by heart lol. Anyway there are some great tools/websites out there for the interview. The one I used the most was the clear admit wiki. I read ALL the entries and made sure I knew how to answer each question. I also did some mock interviews with a few people and some went well and some were really rocky. Motown can tell you that the first mock interview I did with her was a STRUGGLE!! THANK YOU MOTOWN FOR THE PRACTICE PREP!


Now interview story time (Sorry this wont be best story lol. It all happened so fast I can't remember the details ). I ended up waking up super early. I guess I couldn't sleep because of all the nerves. I arrived at my interview 30 minutes early. I'm the type of person that needs to get there early and get use to my environment.  The interview itself was more so a conversation rather than the "question after question" type interview. Overall I was able to convey the message I wanted to and left feeling good!

One interview down! Hopefully a few more to go. Good luck to you all that have interviews coming up!!


Ms. HR

2 comments:

Motown November 3, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

LOL at your cartoon and no prob..working with you helped me out too!!! I'm sure you did great on the interview :-)

Ruby Claire January 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM  

conversational questions and mock questions have good points. Story time gives a communication overlook.


Interview Questions

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP