Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It finally hit me.....

Things are getting so real now.  Back when I was studying and researching business schools it seemed like just a goal that was so far away.  It finally hit me this week that yes I'm applying to business school. Just a little recap of this past week.  At the end of last week I received and email stating that I was admitted to Johnson Means Business (Cornell's diversity weekend).  I was actually writing essays in the library with one of my friends (future_JD) . We were talking about different school I planned on visiting and I realized that I didn't know when I would hear back from Cornell.  I called the ODI phone number they had listed on the website  and  the lady who answer the phone said "actually we will be sending out notifications today".  I tried to get back to writing essays but I couldn't stay focus  because I found myself checking my email every 5 mins. During my compulsive email checking, Future_JD thought it was funny to send me an email saying "boo"  ... not funny at all, I had to give her the side eye.  Finally at 5:11 PM I saw the email  that I had been accepted (YAAY!!)

Then this week I asked a key recommender for a recommendation. I was really nervous about asking this one because I had no idea how it would go. Needless to say everything went smoothly.  All smiles here! I did a lot of worrying over this recommender for nothing.

Its pretty much mid October I can't believe where the time has gone. I have about 2.5 months before R2 deadlines. So now its time to finish essays, interview prep and book travel for my last few school visits. Wish me luck!  



Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by 2008

Back to TOP